Wants to study MBBS in Ukraine ? Lowest Price Gaurantee.
Give us a Ring @ +917737119842
Why our Price is lowest?
Lowest Price Guarantee Notice – We offer direct admissions and visa, No intermediate agents Network. Direct Admissions to Ternopil Govt. Medical University Without any Agents chain network thus no intermediate commissions and comparatively very cheaper.
It’s Not really Very complex or hard to get Ukrainian study Visa in India – 99% visas are issued in First attempt. Even 15 days travel to Ukraine is visa Free. You will need Invitation Letter from Institute, Documents translations and a Bank statement of 6 months with active transactions. We will do all this for you at best available prices.
choose this Firm? to
1. We are new in Business – Seeking Good Reputation In our Startup for Long Term Business.
2. 100% Transparency in Our Work and Methods.
3. No Intermediate Agents chain – Just you-we & the university. Thus Price Guarantee.
4. Lowest Price Guarantee.
5. Very Easy 100% Refund policy in case you could not get visa or Admission or any other problem (Moneyback Gaurantee).
Ternopil State Medical University.
Ternopil State Medical University (Ternopil Derzavnya Medical University aka TDMU). From 2017 is a national Govt. medical University. It is affiliated to
About the Faculty
- More than 120+
PhDProfessors in different faculties and Specialities actively teaching students.
- 300+ MD,
Mch. (Superspecialists in their specialties) and Assistant Professors teaching students.
- total 500+ registered physicians are working under TDMU hospitals.
See more here to confirm each and every faculty. – http://int.tdmu.edu.ua/academic-departments/
Hospitals and Departments
University has its own more than 20+ different specialty and different scope hospitals. Each Hospital has more than 500+ beds capacity.
Some Hospitals Where I practiced in my Student Life here till now.
- 1St Hospital Of Orthopedics and Emergency Care.
- 2nd polyclinic of Pediatrics and Neonates.
- 2nd Hospital of multi specialty in Koroleva street.
- State hospital of Pediatrics (Surgery, Neonatal care, Pediatrics Orthopedics ETC.)
- State Psychiatry Hospital.
- State Oncology and Radiation Medicine Hospital.
- State Tuberculosis and Pulmonary Diseases care hospital.
- and continue…….
You can see all the departments and hospitals in Google street view here.
Other Universities In Ukraine.
However, we do not know the real truth about other universities as we were not students there. We personally recommend TDMU. If you still want to study Any other institution in Ukraine, We will arrange for Invitation, admission, visa, transportation to accommodation for you.
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- IVANO-FRANKIVSK National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU)
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- CRIMEA STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Fujian Medical University
- Southeast University
- Cagayan State University
- Southwestern University
Student’s life in Pictures.
Life @ TDMU
Life In Ternopil
Wikipedia – Ternopil (Ukrainian: Тернопіль, pronounced [tɛrˈnɔpilʲ]; Polish: Tarnopol, Russian: Тернополь and German: Tarnopol) is a city in western Ukraine, located on the banks of the Seret River. Until 1944, it was known mostly as Tarnopol, and its Ruthenian (Ukrainian) name was rarely used. Ternopil is one of the major cities of Western Ukraine and the historical regions of Galicia and Podolia. It is served by Ternopil Airport. The population of Ternopil is 217 800.
We the founder of mbbs.co.uk are students here @ TDMU. Ternopil is a small & clean city in western Ukraine. Not very far from Poland and Hungary. Geologically this City is Perfect with a 5KM wide lake and two artificial beached in the either side of lakes. The whole city has very good active and cheap transport system. Comparatively, this city is very very cheap to other big Cities in Ukraine. Almost 3 times cheaper than Odessa and 2 times cheaper than Kiev practically. Living Cost in Ternopil is maximum 200$ per month (If you live in the hostel and use public transport). Yes, thats surprisingly true – 180 – 200 US Dollars Per Month.
Student’s Reviews about Life in Ternopil and Ternopil State Medical University. (National University from 2017)
Ternopil State Medical University Fee Structure.
When you get admission in TDMU you sign a contract with the university about Fee. This fee contract will remain same for your whole course of study. For example, when we got admission here in 2012 we signed 3700$ fee contract, which is still the same even after 4 years of study. University does not charge any hidden or extra charges.
- 4100$ 3600$ for First Year and 4100$ for next five Years – Medicine Faculty in English.
- 4400$/Year for Dentistry in English